?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

False alarm

Last week's calorie average: 1,622.1

One of the student DJs caused a carbon monoxide detector to go off during my shift on Saturday. I called the utilities company to check out the station. Thankfully, no CO was detected anywhere. It turns out the alarm went off after it was unplugged (the DJ accidentally bumped it.) Utilities said the detector is from 2009 and should be replaced soon. When I came in the following morning, the overnight DJ said the detector started going off again during his show. I left a note for the GM explaining what had happened.

Tags:

Latest Month

April 2017
S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      

Tags

Powered by LiveJournal.com
Designed by Tiffany Chow